Industrial Battery & Charger, Inc. offers fully staffed service centers throughout the Southeast with over 60 Certified Technicians.
Why is Battery Maintenance Important?
• Maintain the integrity of your equipment and power system
• Replace cells/batteries outside performance specification
• Maximize performance and life
• Enhance worker safety
• Validate equipment warranty
Every IBCI Service and Maintenance Visit:
IBCI Service and Maintenance Visits Include:
• Watering Battery Cells
• Battery Acid Neutralizing
• Battery Washing
• Cable Replacement
• Battery and Charger Inspections
• Charger Connection Torquing
• Charger Output Analysis
• Most Brands of Charger Repair
• Connector Replacement
IBCI Technicians are certified for all BHS, MTC and Sackett battery changeout systems
• Acid Adjustment
• Load Testing (Capacity Test)
• Cell Replacement
• Charger Transformer Placement
See how we can keep your downtime at a minimum and enhance the safety of your employees.